Update on yesterday’s post: I got a phone call from Robin Sullivan of Ridan about an hour ago. We spoke cordially, and are attempting to work things out regarding the reversion and other aspects of my StarBridge books. I’ll keep you posted regarding progress. Thank you to everyone who shared my original post or offered help, particularly to Jim Hines. Thanks, Jim!
- Victoria Strauss, WriterBeware partner&friend blogged about my being declared an IAMTW GrandMaster. TNKs,Vic! accrispin.blogspot.com 21 hours ago
- I know this may get me really disliked, but I just can't get into the Star Trek "reboots." I know they're an... fb.me/2dp08FnSg 1 day ago
- My transfusion last week proved to be an ordeal. They didn't have a bed or even a lounge chair...for some reason... fb.me/1I86ELUS6 2 days ago
- Another transfusion tomorrow. At least the radiation and procedures appear to have slowed down the anemia a bit.... fb.me/170ntlr3X 1 week ago
- Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. I will be seeing my mom later in the day. We're having a bbq down at her place. :-) 1 week ago